Home | Welcome to Namegawa | Alien Registration

Alien Registration

Those who must register

Any foreigner who will be staying in Japan for more than 90 days

Documents necessary for registration

Passport, 2 photographs (l.4.5cm x w.3.5cm)
*The photo, a frontal view of the face and shoulders, should have been taken within the past 6 months. Those under the age of 16 do not need to bring photographs.


The applicant for alien registration should apply in person. Applications for those under 16, however, will be accepted when presented by a family member.

Re changes in the information contained on the alien registration card

If any changes in the information noted on the alien registration card occur, the bearer must inform this office within 14 days of the change.

Moving out of town


For further information, contact:
Residents' Section, Residents' Desk
0493-56-2211 Extension: 230

Menu  Page Top  Home